domingo, outubro 05, 2008

Wag The Dog (Show Me Your Glory)

Wag The Dog
by AnnE M.

Enough of this living
Shouldn't I give someone else a turn
I don't know how I ended up here
But I am never coming back
Further from the truth, I divulge yesterday's secrets.
I have no need for comfort if I'm properly turned inside out.
Another night ends walking sup those stairs alone
That key in the lock echoes louder that a death row grandfather clock
Shadows crawl out of glass bottles and back in to them again, as the mood calls and if thy see fit
You have nothing valuable enough to trade my insanities for
Would a smarter dog not have chewed off his own genitals to be free from the desire to lick them?
What a noble sacrifice to allow for their existence.
Fill with blood and rise again to worship my Constance.
Fear not the hand that strokes you gently nor the lap that feeds you.
A continuous misshapen form, not a stranger here.
You could remove my legs completely to get them to spread a little wider.
I don't need a pipers tune to tell me if I am a rat or a child.
Name me rat, name me a child, and follow me to that mountainside one less obsession to feed the beast.
His belly ripe with child,
He needs only a willing cunt to warm his spawn
and a breast from which all of mankind can suckle.

Nenhum comentário: